This weekend I am going to my yet another training, this time to NY. I am working toward 200 hour certification with YogaFit. This time is a Level 1 retrain, which is a requirement to take Level 1 twice. So far, I have been very happy about all my YogaFit trainers and I had an opportunity to learn so much from my fellow students. That said, there will be no workout for the weekend but rather enjoy your time of and make it an active rest day – go for a long walk, play ball, or enjoy a bike ride. But there is a treat for you, below is a healthy recipe for your Saturday breakfast. Enjoy this old time favorite with a healthy twist.
- 2 pieces of Ezekiel Bread
- 2 whole eggs
- olive oil spray (for the pan)
- All spice
- Pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbs of vanilla soy milk
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- Warm up the skillet, meanwhile mix all ingredients together and soak the toast.
- Transfer the soaked bread onto the skillet and toast.
- When ready to serve drizzle with a bit of honey.
Another option to cut calories without the flavor. Warm up a toaster oven and let it toast with out the oil.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit
Here is the image-link for the Watkins Organic Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract that I use in my recipes in case your would like to get some: