Good morning, today is day two of the first week of out 3 month lean out and pull-up able workout plan. I will still be traveling to training but will do my best to post new workout so you can keep your progress. If not just look back to one of the old ones and modify workload accordingly.
Today is our lower body day and since this is a short week we are kicking up the intensity.
Here is your workout breakdown:
There are 4 supersets total. Perform 4 sets of each exercise (so there are 8 sets per superset altogether). 2 min max effort for each set.
- Traveling sandbag squats – 2 min max effort
- Hurdle two feet jump overs – 2 min max effort
- Sandbag walking lunge – 2 min max effort
- Hurdles side hops (two feet) – 2 min max effort
- Sandbag walking side lunge – 2 min max effort
- Hurdle backwards hops – 2 min max effort
- Sandbag walking backwards lunge – 2 min max effort
- Hurdles 1 leg hops (let foot then repeat on right) – 2 min max effort
Abs Bonus ( 2 min max effort x 4 sets):
- Crossover crunch to a V
Crossover crunch to a V: Lie on your back, legs straight on the floor, arms by your side. Inhale and lift your upper back from the ground and curl to the right, extending your arms and reaching across your body toward your right foot. Hold for count 3 counts, then return to the staring position. Then inhale and lift your legs off the floor while simultaneously lifting your arms forming a V shape with your body. Hold for 3 counts and then return to the starting position. This is one rep. While in a V shape you can either hold your hands out in front or straight above your head.
Stretch and enjoy your power shake. I will be posting Esse Fit power up bar recipes this weekend in case you are getting burned out with the shake. So stay tuned.
FYI: My small sandbag is 25lb, you can also use medicine balls, weighted west, barbells, and dumbbells.