- 1 16oz Pakage of Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 16oz Package of Organic Broccoli Florets
- 3 Large Portobello Mushroom Caps
- 1 16 oz can Unsalted Tomatoes
- 1 16oz Package frozen Soycutash (Traders Joe – sweet corn, shelled edamamme, & red peppers)
- 3 large Portobello Mushroom
- 1.5 lb Ground Turkey
- Garlic falkes
- Onion powder
- Satay onions.
- In a blender combine tomatoes and spices.
- Add to the onions, steer.
- Add mushroom caps and let them cook for 5 min.
- Add ground turkey and let t cook for 5 min.
- Add chicken broth, soucutash, and broccoli.
- Bring to a boil and then cook on low for about 20 min.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit