Hi guys, I have been wanting to try out the egg muffins that I saw a while ago in one of the magazines. Could not find the recipe so yesterday I made my own. It came out great and my mom and dad also enjoyed a delicious treat on a lazy Saturday morning.
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Roasted Garlic Flakes
- Dried Basil
- 2 tbs Quatro Formaggio Cheese
- 1 16 oz Bag Seafood Blend (Bay Scallops, Shrimp, Octopus)
- 1 tsp De Arbol Chile
- 1 16 oz Package Liquid Egg whites
- 1/3 cup Water or Milk
- 1 tso Pesto Sauce
- 3 slices Ezekiel Bread
- Mix al the ingredients just leave a little bit of chives and 1 tbsp of Cheese for decorations and bread
- Set aside and pre-heat oven to 300 F
- Pour mixture into muffin pan
- Bake for about 35 min
- Spread Pesto Sauce on the bread, sprinkle it with chives and cheese
- Once the egg muffins ready take them out and place the bread on a cookie sheet and toast for 5 min
- Sprinkle with chives and serve with warm toast and sweet red peppers.
Fluffy and delicious.
Have a joyful weekend.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit