This is one of my son’s and parents favorite cookies. They are chewy, they are gooey, they are absolutely delicious. I am however, working on gradually substituting part of the four for ground oats, sugar with agave nectar or honey, and butter for part apple sauce.
I will be posting the other version soon but for now here is what you will need.
- 2.5 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 stick of butter melter
- 3/4 cups organic turbonado
- 4 tsp pure vanilla
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- In a bowl combine sugar, vanilla, baking powder, egg yolks, and melted butter. You can also mix in 1/2 cup dark chocolate morsels. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Gradually add flour to make a uniform and consistent batter.
- Grab a nonstick cookie sheet or molds and place a bit more then table spoon-full into each mold. My son loved to add colored and chocolate sprinkles to make them festive and happy.
- Warm up the over to 200 C and cook for 7 min if you like them chewy or few minutes longer for a cruncher taste.
Enjoy with a morning joe, a cup of orange and mango green tee, or milk.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit