It is raining here in the Grater Washington Area and this week is the first week of lent so no meat for me. Not sure if you had a chance to read some of my earlier posts but I really enjoy eggs for breakfast.
Last week I posted “Fluffy and Delicious Egg White Muffins”…hmm….hmm…good. And today we are in for another egg breakfast treat – Exquisite Egg White And Seafood Omelet. So here is what you will need:
- Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tbs Quatro Formaggio Cheese
- 3 oz precooked scallops, shrimp, and crab meat
- 1 cup Egg whites
- 1 slice Ezekiel Bread
- Canola Oil Spray
- Heat a cast iron skillet and spray with canola oil (Trader Joe’s has a great Canola Oil spray and it is inexpensive too comparing to other brands on the market).
- Pore egg whites and let it cook until it looks like a crape.
- Fold seafood, red peeper flakes (or any other favorite spice) and cheese onto one side of the egg white crape and then fold the other one over gently pressing and letting the cheese bind the ingredients.
- Let it cook for a couple of minutes to warm up the filling.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and server warm with Ezekiel toast.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Free