I have been experimenting with different waffle batters and was thinking why not use Pizzelle recipe to make waffle.
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- In a bowl beat eggs, then add sugar until fluffy
- Heat butter in a microwave until it it melts, cool it down, and then fold into the egg and sugar mixture, then add vanilla extract.
- Slowly and gradually and flour and baking powder mix well.
- Heat waffle griddle to 400F and cook for about 2 min or until golden brown.
Enjoy for breakfast with pure maple syrup or honey.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit