I really like split pea or potato leak soup or even more the creamy consistency that they have. So I decided to make Chicken, Pea, Corn, Asparagus, and Wild Rice Pure/Soup. Also, this makes a whole week worth of healthy, low-sodium, gluten-free, protein, and fiberfill lunches or a dinner ad left over lunch for a family.
- 16 oz. Sweet Corn
- 16 oz. Sweat Peas
- 16 oz. Asparagus
- 2 lb Chicken Tenderloins
- 1/2 Wild Rice Mix ( I use equal parts of Basmati Brown Rice and Wild Rice)
- 2 16oz Bags Of Low Sodium Chicken Broth (really makes a difference in flavour)
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Crushed Peppers
- In a large pot combine all the ingredients and cook on low for about 45 min.
- Once cooked transfer to a blender and pulse. I used a hand-held one and preserved a bit of corn and peas while making chicken finely chopped.
- Pore in a bowl, decorate with cilantro and serve warm with croutons.
Hearty and delisous.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit