- I like fish but I do not always eat my 2-3 serving a week. I tend to gravitate toward chicken tenders (love my protein); however, fish is an amazing source of Omega-3 and protein. So this weekend fish is in the spotlight.
- 3 4 oz Tilapia Fillet
- Sesame Seeds
- Dried Wasabi Powder
- Cayenne Pepper POwder
- Orange Peel (dried)
- Szcechuan Peppers powder
- Poppy seeds
- Seaweed (dried)
- 3 coked beets, cucumber, and yellow bell pepper for decoration
* Use spices to taste, I like a lot, the more kick the better 🙂
- Using a cast iron skillet (personal preference) place Tilapia fillets and fold in the spices and pore in a little bit of water so that the fillets will not stick to the pan.
- Tilapia has very light and fluffy texture so it is easily overcooked especially when fresh (you can also use frozen, Trader Joe’s has a great deal on their frozen fish) so cook on low for 10 min or less if fillets are on a smaller side.
- Garnish with vegetables and serve.
Have a great Saturday.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit