- 2 cups Dried Chickpeas
- 1 Mid Red Onion
- 3 tbs Crushed Garlic
- 1 cup Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Alumni Free Baking Powder
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 small Cucumber
- 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 1 packet Stevia
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 tsp Grated Lemon Peel
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 2 lb Skinless Chicken Breast Tenderloins
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz Fresh Pea Shoots
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Onion and Garlic Powder
- 1 Small Red Onion
- Ground Pepper
- To make Felafel: Place chickpeas in about and cover the with water (about 32 fl oz) for 4 hours or overnight.
- Meanwhile, chop onion, celery, and parsley.
- Drain chickpeas and then place them in a food processor along with celery, onion, garlic and all other spices, blend until finely ground.
- Let is stand for about 30 min to allow ingredient to bind
- When ready, place into muffin sheets and bake until golden brown (200C or450 F for about 20 min)
- When ready, let it cool down or you can eat it warm (your choice).
- To make Salsa: finely chop tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, and parsley, then add spices and lime juice.
- To make Chicken Katlets: in a food processor combine eggs, chopped chicken tenderloins, spices, and peas shoots.
- Blend until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 180C or 350F and place 2 tbsp of mixture into the muffin sheet, add a bit of water or broth to keep the katlets moist.
- Bake for about 20 min or until cooked.
- Serve with salsa, salad, and crispy whole-grain bread.
Have a great Saturday.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit