As my refuels days come up (every 4 day) I have been enjoying the muffins that I made ahead of time and then froze not to be tempted thinking that they will go bad and I need to eat them right away.
- 1 cups Ezekiel Cinnamon Raisin Cereal
- 1 cup Go Raw 100% Organic Simple Granola Cereal
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Eggs
- 2 scoops Heavenly Chocolate Egg Protein
- 1/4 Cup Nuts
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 1/4 Flax Seeds
- 1/4 Oat Bran
- 1/4 Almond Meal
- Stevia to taste
- 2 tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Put the batter into the muffin sheet
- Cook for 20 min or try it with a toothpick to be almost dry. I leave a bit on the moist side since I freeze them and that help to keep them moist when I reheat them in my toaster oven.
Enjoy with a table spoon of unsalted and unsweetened dry roasted organic peanut butter (Trader Joe’s have been out of stock for a while 🙁 and they have the one that I like the most) and a cup of tea or coffee or after a workout as a post-workout snack when you get bored from drinking your protein shake.
Have a great weekend.
P.S. I am ordering my 21 ft rig for the aerial silk and aerial yoga. Uh. So excited.It does take 4-6 weeks to get here but still finally I am getting one for my back yard. I had to move my trampoline though to free some space. But that’s a good thing.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit
Here is the info where you can get Watkins Organic Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract or Healthy ‘n Fit 100% Egg Protein in Heavenly Chocolate that I use in my recipes in case your would like to get some: