- 2 tbsp Grapeseed Oil
- 8 oz Low-sodium Vegetable Broth
- 2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 6 Dried Red Chili Pods
- 1/2 Large Vidalia Onion
- 1 tsp Dried Ginger Powder
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 1 tsp ElDiablo Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- Heat oil in a large heavy bottom pan.
- Add cumin powder and dried cred chillies, then stir.
- Chop onions and add to the pan string on low heat until golder brown.
- Fold in dried ginger powder, garlic, chili powder, and turmeric, then stir.
- Add vegetable broth, cauliflower, celery, and mushrooms.
- Cook on low hit for 15 min or until cauliflower is tender.
- Enjoy by itself or with a lean protein of your choice (i.e., chicken tenders, lamb, or shrimp).
I had left-over jasmine brown rice linguine so I added it in to make a complete meal of fiber, vegetables goodness, and complex carbs.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit