- 1 1/4 Cup of Whole Grain Four
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Small Red Onion
- Bunch of Cilantro and Parsley (to taste)
- Onion and Garlic Powder
- Pepper Flakes
- Pour 2 cups of grain mix into a flour mill and mill on fine setting (Grain Mill info).
- Place flour, eggs, chopped onion, cilantro, parsley, and 1/3 water and blend all ingredients together.
- Preheat the oven for 400F.
- Make small pancakes, put on the foil lined cookie sheet, and place in the oven for 10 min.
- Take out and cut into square pieces.
- Place half-baked pieces back on the cookie sheet, and put back on the into the over for another 30 min on 350 F.
Enjoy in soups and salads.
Here is the link to where I got my Grain Mill
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit