You already know that I have been having a ruff week, well it will be sometime until I can figure out what I want to do next until I do I am devoting my time to training and writing a book that will capture the essence of Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit. It will include methodology and core pillars or the “secret ingredients” to a happy and free life of health, abundance, joy without deprivation, starvation, or over training. I also will be overhauling the website to offer online monthly and yearly video subscription services if you would like to train and cook with me but just not able due to time, location, or budgetary constrains. Hey we have to make the best with what we have.
Flavorful and Juicy Grilled Chicken Ingredients:
- 1 lb chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbs oregano
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
Exotic Veg Goodness Triangles Ingredients:
- 1 cup chana dal beans
- 1 cup white beans
- 1 head cauliflower
- bunch of chopped chives
- 1 med vidalia onion
- 1 tsp ground gloves
- 1 tsp diablo chilli
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- 1 tsp deel seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 cup 6 grain rice flour
6 Grain Rice Corn Shaped Bread Sticks:
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet yest
- 1 tbsp
- 1 1/4 cups low sodium veg broth
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Grilled Chicken Cooking Steps:
- Combine all ingredients and add chicken mix to cover the chicken tenderloins.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 45 min in a fridge.
- When ready use foreman grill or regular grill and grill for 5-6 min depending on thickness. It is ready when the meet is not pink inside.
Exotic Veg Goodness Triangles Cooking Steps:
- In a cast iron cooking bowl combine beans, cauliflower, spices, and 4 cups of water. Cook for about 75 min or until beans are tender to taste.
- When ready, split in half.
- Take one half of the mixture, add onion, chives and blend until smooth.
- Fold in blended mixture into the other half, add 1 cup flour and blend.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture into the muffin pan and bake for 20 min on 200C.
6 Grain Rice Corn Shaped Bread Sticks Cooking Steps:
- Combine dry ingredients first then add olive oil and veg stock.
- Mix until smooth and all ingredients are well blended.
- Flour table and place the dough on the surface and kneed until it comes of easily form your hands.
- Cover with a damp towel and let stand for 20 min.
- When ready, spray cast iron corn shape pan with canola oil spray.
- Form corn-like bread sticks and place into a pan.
- Heat an over to 188 C and cook for 30 min or use a tooth pick test to know when its done. Stick a tooth pick in the center of the dough, if comes out clean then it’s ready of not continue cooking.
Now time to enjoy your corn shaped bread sticks, exotic veg goodness triangles, and flavorful and juicy grilled chicken. Who knows may be even with a glass of nice white wine. I kinda need one now but I do not drink so have to figure out other way 🙂
Have a great weekend.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Free