If you like potato leek soup try this one – Creamy Cauliflower, Leek, and Crab Bits Soup. It has more fiber and way less fat and sodium then it’s counterpart. So go ahead and enjoy to your hearts desire.
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 3 leeks (white parts)
- 1 cauliflower head
- 2 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup unsweetened soymilk or coconut milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1 tsp all spice
- chives (for garnish)
- 10 oz crab meet
- 1/4 shredded cheese of your choice
- Meanwhile cut of the green parts of the leeks and thoroughly clean the white part.
- In a soup dish heat up oil. Add leeks, chopped cauliflower, and stock.
- Bring to a boil on low and simmer for 20 min or until all the vegetables are soft and tender.
- Once cooked let is cool down and blend in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into the soup cooking dish, add all spice, and milk.
- Reheat on low for about 5 min, steering constantly to prevent the bottom from burning.
- Right before turning of the heat fold in 8 oz of crab meat.
- Prepare 4 soup bowl, pore soup, and decorate with chives, leftover crab meat, and cheese.
Have a great day.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit