This post is for the brownie lovers. You can enjoy this one without an ounce of quilt. I got inspired when I was looking through YouTube but gave it my own twist.
Guilt Free Chocoholic Brownies Ingredients:
- 3 egg whites
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup honey or coconut syrup (can put or less depending on how sweet you like them)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 cups cooked and drained black beans
- 5 tbsp chunky unsalted peanut butter
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped medjool dates
- Combine all ingredients and blend in a blender until smooth.
- Warm up the oven to 350 F.
- Pour mixture into a baking sheet, drizzle with a bit of flour (I used brown jasmine rice flour) and bake for 30 minutes or less depending if you like them moist or cake like.
Esse Libere Fitness -Free To Be Fit