I bought one of those Bake Pop Baking Pans since my son was asking to get them. I will admit a pretty cool idea. So I used the mold and pound cake batter (my mom loves pound cake) to make this weeks Mother’s day scrumptious pops.
- 1 stick of butter
- canola spray
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 2.5 eggs
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 8 ox semi-sweet or milk chocolate
- colored sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a microwave melt butter and vegetable oil.
- In a large bowl place melted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, milk, and blend well.
- Add flour and baking soda. Mix well until an even consistency is reached.
- Spray the pop mold with canola oil and pour about 1/2 tbsp fulls into each mold pan and bake for 12-15 min or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the pops comes out clean.
- Melt chocolates in a microwave. Then dip mold into chocolate and drizzle with colorful sprinkles.
Happy Mother’s Day!!!
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Free