- 10 oz firm organic sprouted tofu
- 1 large orange
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 lb baby bok choy
- 6 cardamon pods
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- 1 tbsp cayenne powder
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 tsp dried seaweed
- 2 tsp fresh ground ginger
- 1 tsp dry ginger powder
- 1 tsp orange peel
- 3 large carrots
- 1/2 cup low sodium vegetable stock + 1/4 cup for bok choy
- 1 large turnip
- fresh cilantro
- sprouts and cilantro (for decoration)
- To prepare tofu marinade in a mid ball combine juice of the squeezed orange, cardamon pods,sesame seeds, celery seeds, cayenne powder, poppy seeds, chopped cilantro, fresh and fry ginger, dried seaweed, orange peel, vegetable stock, balsamic vinegar, and 1 tsp minced garlic.
- Slice tofu into 6 rectangle and place in a non-metal pan in a single row, and pore the marinade over.
- Marinate for 6-8 hour in a fridge turning over twice.
- When ready, drain the tofu and preserve the marinade. Heat up a griddle or a heavy bottom pan and cook tofu in batches over high-heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Cut bok choy into quarters, place in a wok, add 1/4 cup of vegetable stock and cook covered on medium heat until tender.
- In a separate pan combine chopped carrots, turnip, and reduced marinade, and simmer on low until tender. When ready blend in a food processor until the consistency pretty close to those of mashed potatoes.
- On a plate arrange bok choy, place tofu over, and add carrot-turnip dressing. Enjoy.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit