I have not been able to do posts, got swamped at work and my mom got sick too. But, with the help of my boyfriend (he did most 90 % of work), we got the Aerial Rig up. It is 18 feet high, going up to 24 feet was not an option due to space limitations.
Anyway, with all the Memorial Day celebrations I am sure most of us are eating more of what we should not 🙂 So here is green plate that will satisfy sweet, tangy, and crunchy desires of your heart. Serves 4
Super Salad Ingredients:
- 2 med ripe tomatoes
- 2 Persian cucumber
- 2 yellow peppers
- green onion
- 1/2 med vidalia onion
- 4 med radishes
- 4 cups spinach
- 4 x 3 ox pork chops cooked
- 6 Pop Cakes
- olive oil and balsamic vinegar (to taste)
- 1/2 lemon ( juice)
- 1/3 cup sweet dried cherries (unsulfured and unsweetened)
- balsamic vinegar reduction (for decoration)
- Cut all the vegetables and add lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar.
- Slice pork (or any meat fish of your choice), and toss it it, add cherries, and sprinkle balsamic vinegar reduction sparingly on top of each salad.