Took my first class at the Balance Pilates studio in Bethesda ( 1 of 30). It was great. Susan was very knowledgeable and did not let me cheat (yes my body will and it does just to not feel the pain of hard work). I would say that activation of those deep layers of lower abs is exactly what one needs when working with kettlebells, clubbells, punching a heavy back. You name any exercise and recruiting those muscle makes night and day difference for your workout and the stress you put on your lower back or the lack of it since when you actually use them. Plus you become so much more efficient.
- 6 asparagus spears (cut of the thick ends)
- 1 cup cut chitake mushrooms
- 1 cup egg whites
- 2 defrosted chicken breast tenderloins
- 1/4 med vidalia onion diced
- 1 tbsp shredded cheese of your choice
- spices to taste (no salt)
- Spray heavy bottom skillet with canola oil spray, lightly. Add diced onions, cubed chicken, mushrooms, and cut asparagus. Cover and simmer on low until chicken is cooked.
- Add egg whites and cheese, and cook for another 3-5 min or until egg whites are cooked.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit