Well, I though I will be done with the studio renovation this weekend but I have a roadblock after the rain I had standing water on the floor, glad I did not put the mats I would not have noticed it. So looks like the wall that was just build has to come down to see if there is foundation damage. I was so close. Oh well gotta to do what I have to do. I know I am frustrated but I am happy that God is here for me as I believe everything happens for a reason.
So I decided not to get too sad and started checking out my new camera, I can record the videos in my back yard for now.
- 1/3 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/3 cup whole grain pastry flour or all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup multi-grain oats
- 1 packet (1 gram) stevia or other sugar alternative
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 vanilla soy milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
In a large bowl, combine the protein powder, flour, oats, stevia, egg, vanilla, and milk. Mix well.
- Enjoy with sugar-free apple sauce, berries, or honey (in moderation).
- Makes 3 inch 6 pancakes. Have a great Sunday.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit