As you already know I have been taking Pilates on Tuesday and Thursday so those day I treat you with POP Nutrition recipes. And today on the menu is Broiled Mahi Mahi with a power salad to satisfy all your macro-nutrient needs.
- 16 oz Mahi Mahi
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- power salad (click on the link for the list of ingredients)
- Mix all spices together and set side.
- Set your oven on broil (450 F)
- Lay out foil on the cookie sheet, place Mahi Mahi filet on the foil, sprinkle with the spice mix and drizzle a bit of olive oil.
- Bake for 20 min or less depending on the filet thickness.
- Enjoy with salad and toasted Ezekiel bread or 1/2 cup of brown rice.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit