Hope everyone is safe and even though some of us do not have power the main thing is that everyone is alright.
Today we are making a healthy pasta dish that will satisfy your pasta cravings s here it is Brown Rice Shells With Crab Meat & Tomato Sauce If you really want you can add 1 tbsp of grated cheese to make it x-tra delish.
- 2 cups of brown rice pasta
- 1 garlic head
- 1/2 large red onion
- 1 tsp coriander
- 5 basil leaves
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried cilantro
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 12 oz canned or fresh crab meat
- 3 large tomatoes (chopped) or 8 oz canned unsalted tomatoes (no liquids)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Boil water and add 2 cups of pasta. Boil on low for 10 min.
- Meanwhile, chop onion and cook it until golden brown, then add crab meat.
- In a blender combine all spices and tomatoes. Blend until smooth. Fold into crab and onion mixture. Cook on low for 5-7 min.
- Fold in cooked and drained pasta.
Esse LIbere Fitness – Free To Be Fit