As you know nutrition is 90% of success when it come down to training and beating the fat fight. Also to minimize your cravings a nutritional approach that has a variety of foods and dishes is the key to long lasting results. So here is – Aromatic Dover Sole With Broccoli, Carrots and Jasmine Brown Rice.
- 1 lb Dover sole
- 3/4 cup brown jasmine rice
- lb broccoli
- 1/2 lb carrots
- 1 garlic glove
- green onion (for garnish)
- basil leaves
- ground cumin
- ground coriander
- dried thyme
- curry powder
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 med red onion
- 12 oz low-sodium chicken stock
- 10 basil leaves
- Heat a deep dish on low, pore oil and add chopped onion. Cook until tender.
- Mix all the spices about 1 tsp of each. Set 1/3 aside for fish and fold the rest into the onion.
- Simmer for about 2-3 min or until onion saturates with the spices and basil, then add chicken stock. Sliced carrots, garlic, broccoli, and rice. Cook on low until rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 220 C or 350 F. Line a cooking sheet with foil and place fish filets. Sprinkle with the spices and cook for 10 min.
Esse Libere Fitness- Free To Be Fit