As you already figured out I love breakfast. I look forward to it every morning. This time I was looking through “Reps” magazine and it was showing a Pizza recipe but it is breakfast I though, well of course you can have pizza for breakfast but I also have a taste for eggs. I though about it and said why not. I give you – Breakfast Pizza With Crabmeat And Broccoli Slaw.
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 100 grams broccoli slaw
- 85 grams crabmeat
- canola oil spray
- 1 tbsp shredded cheese of your choice
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 5 basil leaves
- 1 brown rice pita
- Heat up a heavy bottom pan, spray with canola oil spray, add eggs, egg whites, broccoli slaw, crab meat, cheese, basil, and scramble the mixture.
- Keep cooking on low until eggs are firm or however you like your.
- Heat up a brown rice tortilla in a microwave or toaster oven.
- When ready place tortilla on the plate and add the egg scramble on top. I love ketchup so I drizzled it on top. Also make me thing of tomato sauce 🙂 on pizza.
- Cut into triangles and enjoy. Who said you cannot have pizza for breakfast.
Have a great day.
Also, today is my Pilates training so you can either take a day off or do yoga/stretching/pilates.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit