Here is a sauce recipe that you can prepare ahead and use for fish, meat, or poultry. low sodium and low-fat.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 packets stevia or 4 tbsp honey or coconut syrup extract (low GI)
- 1/4 minced horseradish or ginger
- 1/4 ground black pepper
- 2 gloves finely chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- Combine all ingredients and cook med heat for about 15-20 minutes or until reduced ti 1/2 or 2/3 cups.
- Bottle in a glass jar an stock up to 2 weeks in a fridge.
Esse Libere Fitenss – Free To Be Fit