Happy Sunday. I am in the mood for granola and cannot help it any more so here is a new recipe – its full of healthy whole grains, good fat nuts, and natures sweet dried fruit – so filling and good for you too.
- 1 cup organic coconut flour
- 1 cup coconut flakes | unsweetened
- 1/2 cup chopped unsulfured Turkish apricots
- 1/2 toasted almonds
- 2 tbs Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup peanuts | roasted and unsalted
- 1/2 cashews | roasted and unsalted
- 1/2 cp sunflower seeds | roasted and unsalted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 4 tbs vanilla flavor | no alcohol
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla soy milk
- 1/3 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup unflavored or vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup organic cacao nibs | optional
- honey | optional for decoration
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Preheat over for 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and spread the mixture evenly.
- Cook for 30 min or until desired crunchiness is achieved 🙂
Enjoy with tea or coffee.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit