Yes, it is happy…becasue consider the alternative…
I had a tooth for pasta today so here is a Alluring Seafood and Brown Rice Spaghetti with Veg Dinner – lots of fiber from brown rice spaghetti and vegetables paired with healthy omega-3 from shrimp and fish.
- 4 servings brown rice spaghetti
- 16 oz broccoli
- 16 oz asparagus
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 16 oz large wild shrimp
- 8 oz wild salmon
- red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Fill tall pot with water and let it bowl. Add spaghetti, bring to boil, turn of the burner and let it sit for 15 min or until cooked.
- In a wok, heat sesame oil, add shrimp, asparagus, broccoli, salmon, sesame seeds, and red pepper flakes, and 1/4 cup of water.
- Cover and let it simmer until fish is done and vegetables are tender or about 10 min depending on fish filet thickness.
- Meanwhile, drain pasta.
- Once fish is cooked fold in the pasta, add vinegar, and mix.
- Cover and let it simmer for 3-5 min.
Have a great day.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit