- 1 cup organic almond flour
- 1 cup organic coconut flour
- 4 organic eggs
- 0.5 tsp herbs de Provence
- 0.5 cup shredded cheese
- 4 tsp olive oil infused with garlic, onion, and ginger
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Mix all the ingredients and let them bind for 30 minutes.
- Knead the dough until it is has a consistent texture.
- Heat up the oven and warm up the pizza stone.
- Split the dough in 4 parts, cover one part with plastic wrap and roll it out with a rolling pin.
- Sprinkle a bit of coconut flour on the stone and bake in a 400 degree oven for 6-8 minutes or until barely brown.
- Add desired toppings if making pizza and bake 5-10 more minutes until golden.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit