Since I have been eating clean, my taste buds opened up to a completely new variety of foods and spices. This recipe has ginger but it is not grated but rather sliced so whoever gets it is for a flavorful burst of surprise. I present you – Tangy Lime Chicken With Vegetables.
- 16 oz organic broccoli florets
- 2 large bell peepers (orange and red if available)
- juice of 2 limes
- 4 greens spring onions
- ground Szechuan pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp ginger, garlic, onion infused olive oil or sesame oil
- 10 chicken thighs or use white meat
- 3 inch ginger root
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- bunch of parsley
- Heat up a wok, add oil, vinegar, sliced and peeled ginger root, chopped spring onions and parsley, lime juice, cover and simmer on low for 5 min to let the flavors come together.
- Fold in chicken, broccoli, and sliced peppers.
- Cover and let it simmer for 30 min or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
- I pared mine with brown rice elbow macaroni and a pinch of shredded cheese.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To B Free