Here is today’s workout with abs bonus – of course 🙂
Workout Breakdown | Perform superset exercises back-to-back with max 45 sec rest in between | work towards 15-25 sec to stimulate lean muscle mass and fat burning | stretch for 45 sec between supersets
- Front Olympic bar squats
- Bench step ups
- Olympic bar straight leg deadlift
- Lunge back with 2 plates | I used 2 x 25 lb plates
- Leg presses
- Walking forward lunges with 2 plates | I used 2 x 25 lb plates
- Leg press machine calf raises
- Standing unilateral calf-raises
- Delcine sit ups with arms behind neck | do not pull on it though | scoop your abs in and up to protect your lower back and activate your traps and rhomboids
- Incline low abs leg lifts | your bum is coming of the bench to activate your serratus anterior, obligues, and rectus abdominis
And do not forget to have fun. I actually had a chance to round it up with a Zumba class. Tania as always was rocking it – she has great energy.
Tomorrow is delt’s | tri’s | bi’s so stay tuned.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Free