Here is a recipes for the time when you would like to enjoy a mellow treat, it is not to sweet but great with coffee on a Monday afternoon. If you would like a bit more sweetness you can add agave nectar or drizzle chocolates muffin bread with honey.
- 1/3 cup of coconut flour
- 1/3 almond flour
- 1/2 chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup raisins or other fry fruit | chopped
- 1 tbsp alcohol and sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup chocolate flavor protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1tsp all spice
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut or almond butter
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Mix all the wet ingredients.
- Fold wet mix into dry and bled together, let the ingredients come together for a few minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and use a spatula to scoop the batter into the muffin pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through | the toothpick test :).
Esse Libere Fintess – Free To Be Fit