- 1 lb kale
- 1/4 cup white beans
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup garbanzo beans
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup homemade tahini
- 2 tbsp fresh ground hot chilies | with seeds
- Soak the beans overnight, water to bean ration is 2:1.
- Next day drain and rinse the beans, place in a heavy bottom pan, add kale and cook for 4 hr or until tender.
- Let the mixture cool, drain but reserve the liquid.
- Add in batches into blender and add tahini and chilli paste.
- Add liquid as designed to gain the consistency your prefer.
- Enjoy with pita bread or on your sandwich instead of mayo or ketchup.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit