Hope your Thanksgiving day is going great. Here is a lean Thanksgiving turkey paring that is satisfying yet healthy.
Mash Potatoes Ingredients:
- 5 med sweet potatoes
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1/2 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp virgin olive oil
Avocado Salas Ingredients:
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 med tomatoes
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- 1/2 large red onion
- olive oil and balsamic vinegar to taste
- bunch of chopped dill
Sweet Mashed Potatoes Cooking steps:
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut them into 4 pieces so they can cook faster.
- Boil water and place potatoes, cook until soft.
- When cooked, drain, add oil, spices, and yogurt. Mash until even consistency with no clumps.
Avocado Salad Cooking Steps:
- Peal and cut avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, and onion. Chop dill
- Mix the vegetables and add olive oil and vinegar to taste.
- Pair with sweet mash and lean turkey.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit