- 1lb frozen cranberries
- 8 oz dried pineapple
- 6 tsp natural sweetener or honey
- Place frozen cranberries into a pot and let them warm up for a few minutes on low heat.
- Place cranberries into a food processor and mix until even consistency. Then add dried pineapple and mix again. You can leave it chunky or not depending on what you like.
- Place the mixture into a pot again and warm up low heat.
- Serve with turkey, holiday dinner, pancakes, or make a cranberry-pineapple post-workout granola bar.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit