I hope you are ready for tomorrow and with X-Mass around the corner I felt like having something different. I love the protein pancakes but was in the mood for crapes while staying healthy so I tweaked protein pancakes recipe and here is what I came up with: Festive Protein Crepes.
- 1/3 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/3 cup whole grain pastry flour or all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup multi-grain oats
- 2 packet (1 gram) stevia or other sugar alternative
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- blackberries for garnish
- 1 cup 2% fat Greek yogurt
- vanilla bean
- In a large bowl, combine protein powder, flour, oats, stevia, egg, vanilla extract, spices, baking powder, and milk. Mix well.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, then wipe away the excess with a paper towel. Pore 1/3 cup into the skillet and let it spread into an even circle.
- Cook until you start to see bubbles and crepes could be is easily flipped, cook for another min or so.
- Meanwhile whip Greek yogurt and vanilla bean with a handheld blender.
- When crapes are ready spread 1 tbsp of Greek yogurt whip and place several blackberries inside, of course if you want to or not 🙂
- Roll them up.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit