As you know I am starting a new Pilo-Yoga 90 Day Challenge. Looking forward to getting back on track but before then I need to pay attention to my body, let it heal and take note to not over do it in the future.
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 egg
- 1 cup steamed broccoli
- 1 Ezekiel muffin
- 1 tbs shredded cheese of your choice
- red pepper flakes to taste
- spray olive oil for the pan
- bunch of chopped cilantro
- Preheat a heavy bottom skillet (set it on low heat)
- Spray olive oil.
- Add egg, egg white, and cilantro, red pepper flakes, cover and cook for about 5 min or until egg is not runny.
- Cut Ezekiel muffin in 2 and warm up in a microwave for 30 seconds.
- Take out (I put some shriracha on the muffin – cannot help it love spicy food) place on the plate.
- Fold omelet first into half and then one more time (you will get four layers.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit