We are in the first week of our 90 Day Pilo-Yoga Challenge and of course we cannot overlook nutrition. So here another addition to our POP recipe box: Protein Sponge Cake
- 4 scoop chocolate flavored protein powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1 cup kefir
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup nuts of your choice (whole)
- 1/2 cup dried unsweetened cheries
- 1/2 cup dates
- 2 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender except whole nuts.
- Pore liquid into a baking pan, sprinkle nuts on top.
- Bake for 20 min or do a toothpick test.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit
Did you like our post? Help us keep them coming…We appreciate your support!!!