We are on track with training (Pilo-Yoga 90 Day Challenge) and I had a taste for some fish today. Here is a great satisfying and waste friendly alternative to fish and chips combo – Slim Fish Burgers (makes about 9 large patties):
- 12 oz. med peeled shrimp
- 16 oz. wild salmon
- 2 tsp. Free2BFit spice blend
- 3 eggs
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. horseradish (optional)
- 1 cup almond flour
Complimentary Side Ingredients:
- Ezekiel English muffin
- Mozzarella cheese (sliced)
- Olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the over to 350 F and bake salmon for 25 min depending on the filet thickness.
- In a pot bring water to a boil and cook shrimp. Take them out as soon as the water starts to boil again.
- Cool for 10 min then place all ingredients in the blender and pulse until the mixture is uniform.
- Form burger patties with your hand.
- Heat up a heavy bottom skillet. Spray cooking oil and cook the patties until golden brown on the outside.
- To make a salad: combine chopped onion, tomatoes, cucumber, and spinach. For dressing use equal parts of olive oil and vinegar.
- Place the patty on the english muffin, cheese and tomatoes.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit