We are on track with training (Pilo-Yoga 90 Day Challenge) and seeing great progress both mental and physical. Let face it when both are in balance we are at our best. And with spring in full gear – finally – and grilling season at your door. Here is a great addition to your Barbeque fiesta to compliment your meal and flush out your pallet: Russian Tangy-Sweet Coleslaw
- 1/3 cup slivered dry roasted almond
- 1 tsp. balsamic or apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup finely chopped white cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 dried bing cherries | unsweetened
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbs. fresh squeeze lemon juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. ground turmeric
- 3 tbsp. plain goat yogurt
- 2 tbsp. plain goat kefir
- 1 tsp. fresh chopped dill
- 3 chopped fresh chopped mint leaves
- 5 chopped fresh basil leaves
- In a small bowl mix spices, honey, vinegar, oil, yogurt, and kefir.
- In a separate bowl mix nuts, cabbage, carrots, cherries.
- Enjoy by it self as a satisfying snack or you can pile it up on a grilled burger and enjoy with a drizzle of shriracha for added kick.
Have a great Sunday.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit