It is hot hot hot outside. Finally, however, I am not sure if I am ready for summer, I do love spring. But nothing I can do so instead I got a great inspiration – Spicy Chunky Chile Mango Chicken Guacamole – 3 ways: dip, sandwich, salad:
- 1 tbsp. cold pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2 dried habanero chili peppers
- 2 hass avocadoes
- 1/2 onion
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 mango
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 6 chicken breast tenderloins
- tortilla chips (for dip)
- Ezikiel muffin (for sandwich)
- Spinach ( for salad)
- Heat up a heavy bottom skillet and set it on low heat. Add olive oil, chopped dried habanerro peppers, 1 inch cubed tomato (used only one, chop the other one but keep it fresh), let peppers rehydrate for couple of minutes then add cubed chicken. Make sure to wash your hands after chopping the peppers it will sting really bad if you have any oil and touch the face or other body parts. Sizzle.
- Stir and cover. Cook on low heat for 5 min or until chicken is cooked.
- When ready let it cool completely or put it int eh freeze for 3 min. Just do not forget about it.
- Meanwhile, cut avocado ( large 1 inch chunks).
- Chop onion and add to the avocado.
- Slice mango into small peaces and add to the guacamole.
Fold in second tomato, cilantro and lime juice.
- Keep the avocado and mango peel and use it as a cup for the quacamole.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit