Spring is in full force and I am loving the weather. I am catching up with my posting my videos for the Pilo-Yoga challenge:
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 1
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 2
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 3
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 4
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 5
Plus totally great news, starting May 13 you will be able to workout with me no matter where you are or what time zone you are at. I am going to be proving Live WebCame Online Classes. Click here for more details. I finalized the schedule and will be posting updates soon. Email me if you have any questions.
And finally our recipe of the day: Spring Carrot Ginger Soup. This one even passed my salt loving Dad. I would say it is a compliment when he does not add mayo into the food that I make. So this one was a hit 🙂
- 2 lb fresh carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 3 tsp. crashed garlic
- 1 tsp. dried ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. all spice
- 500 ml of coconut water
- Chop all the vegetable and place in a heavy bottom cooking pot.
- Add water and all the spices. You can also add Free2BFit spice blend – it pretty much goes with everything.
- Simmer for 30 min or until all vegetables are tender.
- When ready cool and place everything a blender. Blend until velvety smooth.
- Enjoy with pita chips!
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit