I am all about desert: pecan pie, pumpkin tartlets, and so on. And now from my kitchen to yours I present no flour and no sugar while packing rich in Omega-3 and fiber – Mango Key Lime Mini’s with a Hint of Mint.
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1 cup currants
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp. protein powder
- 3 tbsp. flax seeeds
- 1/4 cup sugar and alcohol-free vanilla syrup
Mango Key Lime Filling Ingredients:
- 12 oz. frozen unsweetened mango
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 whole lime
- 4 dates | pitted
- To make crust add all crust ingredients into food processor.
- Pulse the mix until it is finely chopped and even crumbly consistency.
- Use cupcakes paper molds, put then into cupcake pan, place 2 tbsp. of crust mixture into the molds and press them firmly until they take the shape of the mold.
- Put into the freezer while making pie filling.
- To make mango key lime filling place all filling ingredients into food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Take our molds and fill them up with minty mango key lime filing.
- Freeze for 30 min or refrigerate for 1 hr.
- Enjoy, I sure did…hm…hm…great!
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit