I am enjoying goat milk and decided to make Spicy Marinated Homemade Goat Cheese Balls – cheese and spice and everything nice. I would recommend a robust olive oil because cheese comes out soft and creamy so a stronger olive oil will be a great compliment to smooth and velvety texture and taste of the homemade goat cheese.
- homemade goat cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic gloves
- 2 tbsp. rosemary leaves
- 6 fresh sage leaves
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Make fresh cheese (see homemade cottage cheese recipe) but use goat milk and goat kefir instead of cow.
- In a glass bowl combine all spices and mix well.
- Roll cheese into balls and drop them into spicy oil mixture one at a time.
- Enjoy by itself or with Zucchini Carrot Hot Slice!
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit