We are going strong and here is all the post for Pilo-Yoga Challenge:
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 1
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 2
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 3
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 4
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 5
- Pilo-Yoga | 90 Day Challenge | Day 6
We also started posting MTRW 4 Min Tabata Burn Out and more coming soon.
Plus, I am going to be proving Live WebCame Online Classes. Click here for more details. I finalized the schedule and will be posting updates soon. Email me if you have any questions.
And finally our recipe of the day: Herbed Kale Lean Chicken and Refreshing Tzatziki. Make sure kale is fresh – it really makes a difference.
Herbed Kale and Lean Chicken Ingredients:
- 1 large bunch of fresh kale
- 6 chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp Free2Fit spice blend
- 1 tbsp. robust olive oil
- 1/2 cup coconut water
Refreshing Tzatziki Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1 cup goat yogurt
- 1 cucumbers
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Chop onion and place in a heavy bottom cooking pot. Sprinkle with half Free2BFit spice blend so that the onion will absorb the flavor while getting tender.
- Add cubed chicken and simmer for 5 min or until chicken is while on the outside.
- Fold in chopped kale and sprinkle with the second half of the half Free2BFit spice blend.
- Add 1/2 cup coconut water.
- Mix and simmer covered on low for 20 min.
- To make Tzatziki, chop cucumber and mince garlic.
- Combine all other Tzatziki ingredients in a glass bowl and mix until well combined.
- Top herbed kale and lean chicken with the refreshing Tzatziki.
- Enjoy with Zucchini Carrot Hot Slice and have Mango Key Lime Mini’s with a Hint of Mint for desert!
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit