Happy Friday. I am feeling a bit run down so to cheer up nothing is better like a good meal and today’s extravaganza is full of surprises. We are making Pecan-Coconut Encrusted Wild Tilapia with Exotic Mango Okra.
Pecan-Coconut Encrusted Wild Tilapia Ingredients:
- 16 oz. wild tilapia
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- white ground pepper
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup coconut flakes
Exotic Mango Okra Ingredients:
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 cup goat yogurt
- 1 large onion
- 1 tsp. Garam Masala
- 1 cardamon pod
- 1 jalapeno or other spicy pepper
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 5 basil leaves
Pecan-Coconut Encrusted Wild Tilapia Cooking steps:
- Preheat the oven to 200 F, spread pecan peaces and roast for 5 min.
- In a kitchen blender combine coconut and roasted pecans.
- Blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle fish with pepper, red pepper flakes, and olive oil.
- Dip fish filets into pecan coconut flakes to form a crust.
- Place on a rack so the crust will stay crunchy when cooked.
- Bake for 20 min in a pre-heated oven (350 F).
Exotic Mango Okra Cooking steps:
- Put all ingredients besides okra into a kitchen blender and blend until smooth.
- Slice okra into 1 inch peaces and place into heavy bottom pan.
- Fold in mango dressing and cook on low heat for 20 min or until okra is soft but not too mushy.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit