As you might already know, I am starting to record Free2BFit POP Nutrition recipes so you can join me and see all the details without skipping on anything and learn tip and tricks to make your healthy foods taste great and delicious.
I am sure many of you love hummus but not so much the high-sodium side effect: bloating, gas, indigestion. So today we will be making Homemade Free2BFit Hummus Dip.
Veg & Steak Tortillas Ingredients:
- 1 cup dried garbanzo beans
- 1/4 cup virgin oil
- 2 gloves garlic
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. white ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. garlic granules | salt free
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Soak garbanzo beans overnight, water to beans ration 2:1.
- When ready, rinse beans and put them in a cooking pot, add water, and half the spices. Water to beans ration 2:1.
- Bring to a boil and cook on low for 6 hours or until bean shell crack open. Drain but reserve the liquid.
- Place cooled garbanzo beans in a kitchen blender, and add the rest of spices, onion,a and 1/2 cup of reserved liquid. You will add a little more later if the mixture is not the creamy consistency and remain chunky.
And finish up with a 6 pack-abs friendly desert: Cheesy Beet, Carrot, Sweet Potato Hash and Egg Breakfast Nests or Veg & Steak Tortillas with Fresh Spicy Guacamole.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit