I made Homemade Free2BFit hummus and falafel and today decided to use what I already have so it does not go to waste. I love having eggs and bread for breakfast well here is a breakfast with a twist: Caramelized Onion and Mushrooms with Egg and Falafel Muffin:
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tbsp. Free2BFit spice blend
- 1 large onion
- 2 garlic gloves
- 1 lb. white button mushrooms
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 felafel patties | click here to view how to make homemade falafel and hummus
- Chop onions and mushrooms.
- In a heavy bottom pan combine 2 tbsp. olive oil and spice and let the oil get infused with the aroma.
- Fold in sliced onion and mushrooms and mix well.
- Cook on low until the onion caramelizes and mushroom are cooked. About 10 min.
- Meantime, cut falafel (click here for Homemade Falafel recipe) in half and place on the bottom of oiled muffin tin.
- Top with mushroom onion mixture, add egg on top, and sprinkle a bit of shredded cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven (350F) until egg whites are cooked. About 10 min.
If you are new also check out our 90 Day Pilo-Yoga Challenge and bring vibrancy to our routine plus even heal your bad back, aching knees, elbows or wrists. And of course check out our POP Nutrition recipes that were tested and helped me to loose 85lb.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit