I have been craving pasta with cream sauce. I do not usually go for that but had an idea so here is my creation: Creamy Kale, Mushrooms and Seafood Pasta:
- 1 cup goat mil
- 1/2 rye flour
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 2 tsbp. Free2BFit Spice Blend
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1tbsp. white pepper powder
- 1 tbsp. mustard powder
- 1 tbsp. celery seeds
- 1 lb. seafood blend (shrimp, octopus, langusto, and scallops)
- 1 cup brown rice pasta
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Chop onions, mushrooms, and cut kale
- In a heavy bottom pan combine 2 tbsp. olive oil and spice and let the oil get infused with the aroma.
- Fold in sliced onion, kale, and mushrooms and mix well.
- Add milk, flour, and cook on low until the liquid reduces in volume twice. About 10 min.
- Meantime, boil two pots one for pasta and one for seafood.
- Squeeze lemon the pot where you will seafood. Once water start to boil add seafood blend, and cook until it starts to boil again and shrimp turn pink. Drain.
- In the second pot, add 1 tbsp. olive oil and once the water starts booing add pasta. Cook for 5 minor until done. Mine is overcooked but that is how I like it – rice undercooked and pasta over. All backwards 🙂
- Fold seafood into the mushroom sauce and mix well. Let it sit there for a few minutes and absorb the flavor. Serve over pasta.
If you are new also check out our 90 Day Pilo-Yoga Challenge and bring vibrancy to our routine plus even heal your bad back, aching knees, elbows or wrists. And of course check out our POP Nutrition recipes that were tested and helped me to loose 85lb.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit