I have been first sick then swamped at work. Finally getting some evening time to blog.
Tender Crab Cake Ingredients:
- 16 oz. lump crab meat
- 1 1/2 cup cooked couscous (click here for details cooking instructions)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp. garlic granules
- 2 tsp. white ground pepper
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 green scallions
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. soft goat cheese
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 garlic cloves crushed
- Free2BFit Seafood Spice Blend
Spring Slaw Ingredients:
- 2/3 small green cabbage shredded
- 2 shredded carrots
- 1 cup Sassy Free2BFit Russian Mayo
- 1 onion
- 1 cup shredded cilantro
- 1 garlic clove crushed
Tender Crab Cake Cooking Steps:
- Place crab meat in a bowl and break it down with a fork.
- Fold in chopped cilantro, creamy goat cheese, eggs, oil, couscous, and seasoning. Mix well.
- Chill covered for 15 min.
- When ready place 1/3 cup of almond meal in a plate.
- Preheat the over to 350F.
- Shape flat round crab cakes and place on the almond meal.
- Flip so that it covers the entire crab cake.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and place ready crab cakes on the sheet.
- Place egg wash on each crab cake then bake for 15 min, flip ans bake for another 15 min.
Spring Slaw with Sassy Free2BFit Russian Mayo Cooking Steps:
- Shred carrots, onion, and cabbage.
- Chop cilantro and fold in crashed garlic.
- Add 1 cup of Sassy Free2BFit Russian Mayo.
- Mix all indigents together.
Esse Libere Fitness – Free To Be Fit